- Covenant Kids – Each week until we meet again, there are Family Activity Bags that coincide with lessons for kids ages Pre k – grade 5! They are located in the totes outside the north entrance. It’s a great way to bring in a faith conversation with some added fun!
- Confirmation Classes will continue on Zoom through May 17th. 1st year meets at 9:00am with Dr. Gale Struthers, and 2nd year meets at 1:00pm with Sarah Holt.
- Given the realities of the season we are in, Student Ministries will be unable to do their annual Fireworks tent fundraiser this summer. Instead, look for other fundraising opportunities in the coming months as we look forward to UNITE in the summer of 2021.
- Covenant Kids VBS will not be offered this summer as we consider the importance of keeping our children and volunteers safe until we are allowed to gather in groups.
- Camp Registration! ALL registration is done online at bluewatercovcamp.org – no registrations are sent in through the church. Scholarship monies are available for camp (NOT for the deposit). Forms are available in the church office. PLEASE NOTE: There is currently NO bus this year. We encourage you to carpool and make arrangements to get your children to camp.
After Governor Walz’s latest announcement that Shelter in Place will continue to May 18, we are continuing ministry online as we have been doing since the start. As a reminder, you can find Student Life and Covenant Kids on these social media platforms:
Facebook: Student Life @ the Covenant, Covenant Kids Bemidji
Youtube: Student Life at the Covenant
Instagram: @compassbemidji, @covstudentlife
Staff changes: Terri Bentler, our warm welcoming secretary, has turned in her resignation. We are so sorry to see her go. If you would like to send a card or gift, please send it to the church, Attn: Terri and we will be sure she receives your gifts and well wishes. There will be a job posting coming shortly.
Lori Brama, the church’s office manager, is retiring on May 15 after 25 amazing years of serving our church family. If you would like to send a card or a monetary gift, please send them to the church office Attn: Sarah, no later than May 10th. We will collect them and give them to her altogether.
Benevolence Fund helps those in our congregation in need of temporary help. Contributions are welcome by placing your donation in the offering plate and marking it “benevolence.”
Prayer Requests: If you have a prayer request, please send it to email@example.com or call the church office.
United Way of Bemidji Area is coordinating face mask donations for homeless shelters, the Bemidji School District, and local agencies. Thanks to an Anderson Fabrics donation, we do have fabric available! If you would like to sew masks, please text Annie at 218-209-5514 and tell her how many adult and how many children masks you plan to make and if you need fabric.
You may use any pattern you like. Multiple patterns are available online and on YouTube.
100% cotton fabric is requested; ALL FABRIC MUST BE PRESHRUNK.
Completed masks can be dropped off to the United Way office at 716 Paul Bunyan Dr NW between 11am-4pm Monday through Friday. Please call 218-444-8929 in advance to arrange drop off.
Disclaimer: These face masks are not meant to replace medical grade surgical face masks. They are an extra layer of protection for our local schools, shelters, and agencies.
Please share this with anyone who is willing to help. We will have this up on our Facebook page so feel free to share that information as well! Thank you for joining the fight against COVID-19!